We’re renewing our vision and would like you to help us do it
We are inviting people from across the local community to join with us at St Mary’s as we:
- reflect on what has been accomplished in recent years
- consider where we are now
- discern where God is calling us to be in the future
We are keen to hear from as many people as possible, of all ages, as we continue in fulfilling our vision of serving the whole community.
We’re using this Mission Tree as our inspiration. We invite you to reflect on which ‘season’ best represents aspects of our church life:
- Summer for aspects of life at St Mary’s which are flourishing and simply need the encouragement of gentle ongoing watering
- Autumn for aspects of our church’s life which have lived a full life, but which need to rest for a while
- Winter for areas which need to be allowed to die back to make way for new life
- Spring for areas of life at St Mary’s which are beginning to show shoots of growth and need gentle nurture and encouragement
Complete the online survey and share your thoughts. Your responses will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The survey will close at the end of May 2021.